Senior Software Engineer
The global leader in interactive and digital entertainment is looking to add a Senior Engineer to help lead the charge in building out their next-generation Retail Platform. This platform is responsible for everything related to the next-generation network advertising capabilities of their interactive network and e-commerce solutions.
This role will be integral in prototyping, designing and deploying the cloud based services for the world’s largest gaming, interaction and entertainment content distribution platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Java Development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing highly scalable, distributed applications
- Experience building cloud based applications in AWS
- Experience with NoSQL databases specifically Cassandra
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing adtech platforms
- Big Data experience
- Experience leading a team of developers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% java development, design, implementation and maintaining of highly visible consumer facing features.
- 70% Hands On development of core features of the platform
- 30% Architecture and R+D of future features
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Discount on Products
- Commuter Benefits
- Conveniently located, downtown SF office
- Incredible bonus structure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.