Front End Architect
This is a Software as a Service company that uses computer vision and deep learning processing models to determine which internal processes should be automated for its clients, so they can focus on the other aspects of their jobs that require more personal hands-on attention. They are looking to hire a very senior-level person to essentially lead the team / company on the front end from a technical perspective. Key traits here are being a self-starter and having the confidence to handle a significant workload with minimal to no hand-holding.
They want to bring somebody on who understands the front end from an architectural standpoint and is very strong with React. Additional experience with D3 or high charts is also a major bonus. The team is currently made up of about 6 engineers and 3 data scientist with a relatively flat structure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience building React applications, and experience with stage management solutions like MobX and Redux
- Experience with visualizations like D3 or Highcharts
- Working proficiency in Git.
- Working knowledge of modern design tools like Figma, Sketch and Framer.
- A dedication to clean, efficient code, and the ability to maintain the highest standards in a collaborative coding environment.
- A keen eye for design, and care for implementation details.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience creating detailed animated prototypes.
- A portfolio of relevant front-end work.
- Experience working on multiple-user, data-driven enterprise products.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Architecture
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Best possible Medical / Health Coverage Plan out there
- Work from home on Fridays
- Lunches catered on Mondays
- Generous PTO policy
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.