If you are a Software Engineer looking for your next professional opportunity, I have the perfect spot for you. We are helping a start-up in Boston expand their engineering team. This is an opportunity to gain great mentorship, work with cutting edge tech and become more marketable.
• Identify, analyze and document business requirements and processes using structured analysis techniques, Use Cases, and Object Models
• Analyze existing applications and processes
• Work with cross-functional teams developing business and systems requirements, user interface design and prototyping, system designs including systems flow specifications and system interface specifications
• Conduct reviews of and maintains project documentation
• Identify, track and drive issue resolution
• Support development and QA team as a project subject matter expert
• Project estimating, planning and tracking
• Consulting on business and technology issues with internal business partners
• Provide technical training and leadership to other team members Education
• A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a systems development or implementation environment required. Skills
• Must have experience working on web-based software development projects
• Experience with SSO, SAML, or OAUTH is necessary
• Experience working with web based applications
• Creating wireframes, screen mock-ups, and UI designs
• Organized and methodical approach to project life cycle activities. Experience with systems development life cycle methodology
• Solid technical background to support success working in a technology-focused organization.
• Quick learner with a demonstrated ability to quickly become effective in a new position.
• A proven track record of success in working with dynamic project teams with a wide range of business and systems partners
• Detail oriented balanced with the ability to understand and maintain sight of the big picture on a project
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to plan out work, accurately communicate status and meet agreed upon schedules.
• Programming experience is a strong plus
• Experience in an analyst lead position preferred
- Competitive Contract Rate
- The Opportunity to increase your market value
- to improve your skill set
- do hands on new development work on brand new projects
- to work with cutting edge technology
- Great office environment with a solid work-life balance package!
- Competitive benefits: 401k, Health insurance, Unlimited PTO