Continuous Integration and Deployment Engineer/ Jenkins/ CI/CD/ Newark
An Enterprise Provider of B2B Analytics Solutions in the heart of Newark is looking for an experience DevOps Engineer with a CI/CD background to come onboard and help scale an automated deployment pipeline.
You’ll be pushing large amounts of new code and builds for an ever-evolving product group developing unique solutions requiring a lot of scalability, autonomous infrastructure and someone with a mastery of Jenkins and source-code management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Build and Release Experience
- Strong Linux Systems Fundamentals
- Proficiency with Bash and Python scripting
- Experience with either AWS or GCP
- Intimate knowledge of Jenkins and CI/CD
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Terraform Experience
- Knowledge of Ansible or SaltStack
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 80% Cloud
- 20% Physical Infrastructure
- 30% Python Scripting
- 70% Bash and Shell Scripting
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Pass
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.