Junior Help Desk Support
A global retail company is looking to expand their Support Team. Looking to bring on Junior Help Desk Support for their SF location.
In this role, you’ll be providing 1st level support to all their end users including hardware and software issues. Prior experience working in a similar in person support role – in a walk up style counter or visiting clients – is highly preferred. Ideally looking for someone who is passionate about troubleshooting and helping customers.
This is a great opportunity to grow your skillset in an enterprise environment with a seasoned support team. This is a year long contract position in downtown SF.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years previous Help Desk/Support role
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting skills
- AD and Office 365 experience
- Experience troubleshooting over the phone and in person
- Strong communication skills
- Previous customer service experience technical or non-technical (Geek Squad, Genius Bar experience is ideal)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Google Apps experience a plus
- Interest in learning/growing technical skills
- Self motivated and “go getter” mentality
- Supporting internal staff on IT issues
- Helping with basic networking issues
- Providing in person, phone, and remote support
- Competitive Pay: Up to $25/Hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.