Mid-Level Software Developer / Python and Java
We are partnered with a data management company located in Sandy Springs, GA. This company enables customer to access satellite information through highly scalable networks across multiple operating systems.
Some well-known clients of theirs are HBO, Starz, and even the military. They are looking for a mid-level software engineer looking to advance their knowledge on new technologies.
The ideal candidate will developer software solutions for their highly scalable application.
Candidates must be local to the Atlanta area.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Java or Python
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are requirement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a client facing role is a bonus
- Familiar with Adobe Flex is a plus
- Hands on knowledge of Jython is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend (Java or Python)
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Client Facing
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + Competitive Match
- Vacation Days + Sick Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.