Mid-Level .NET Developer
A growing data analytics and statistic start-up located in Marietta is expanding and looking to bring on a junior to mid-level .NET developer. Join a team tasked with the development of the company’s core application used by many insurance firms to run statistics and data analytics. Applicants should have 2 to 5 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and SQL.
Any experience with Angular, .NETCore, Azure, or Entity Framework is a plus. Look forward to joining a team where you will enjoy an environment conducive to growing as a developer technically and culturally. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience with .NET stack
- Experience developing with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
- Worked with databases like SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience developing with .NETCore
- Experience with cloud environments like Azure
- Entity Framework
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-end Development
- 50% Back-end Development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months – Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.