Senior Backend/Data Engineer
A financial services company located in Downtown San Francisco whose platform makes municipal bonds accessible and transparent for investors is looking to expand their team! These bonds finance capital projects that enable the building of schools, parks, libraries, and highways. This company connects investors with world positive projects and is a way to give back to communities around the country.
They are looking to add a Senior Backend/Data Engineer to their team to help them re-architect and build their core engineering platform. This person would be responsible for helping them design pipelines and storing capabilities for massive amounts of data that they are gathering from all their sources. This person is going to help them re-architect their backend from Ruby to Golang as well as being involved in everything related to data storage and date infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a highly visible and important project from Day 1.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of software developing experience
- BS in Computer science or related discipline
- Experience with AWS and S3
- Significant development with one or more programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing with Ruby or Golang
- Experience building Restful Api’s
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development
- 50% data engineering
- Migrating Ruby on Rails to Golang
- 100% Hands-on backend/data development.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Opportunity to work with up-to-date, cutting edge tech
- Access to municipal bonds
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.