Senior iOS Engineer Building Secure Mobile App for Hospitals
Our client uses secure smartphones to improve clinical workflow and team communications, delivering better patient care at a lower cost. Their product consolidates clinical communications, including alarms and notifications, pertinent patient information, lab data, texting, voice and photography. This allows anybody within a hospital (doctor, nurse, maintenance etc.) to communicate securely with each other.
You will be responsible for building high-quality code that conforms to the technical design provided by a Technical Lead. They are currently migrating from objective-c to swift and there is also a chance you could contribute to an Android application if interested. You will be working on their main platform, building out new features and contributing to the security of the application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant software design and development experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of iOS client applications written in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, UIKit, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing J2EE server code
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% mobile
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.