Senior React Engineer Building Customer Facing Machine Analytics Software
Our client was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. They have simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. The product allows for operators on the floor to analyze productivity and predict when malfunctions may happen through AI driven capabilities.
As a growing startup, they are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You will be working on the UI of multiple different features, including tablets used be operators on the floor, dashboards and single page applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React is preferred but any JS framework is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of customer experience
- Proven collaboration experience and ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience with current tooling such as webpack, Gulp.js
- Web Assembly, OpenGL, WebGL or D3, React Native, iOS or Android native experience is a definite plus
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% UI
- 20% SS
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Based on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.