IT Help Desk Engineer
A Fintech company that is changing the ecommerce space is seeking their first IT hire for their new SF office.
This person will be responsible for all helpdesk needs, supporting about 80 users. You’ll be responsible for rolling out new software, resolving tickets in a timely manner, handle activation of new accounts, and handling escalated incidents.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mac and Windows troubleshooting experience
- Experience using Gsuite and Office 365
- Experience using Azure AD
- Previous experience using JAMF
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using JIRA ticketing system
- Experience using Okta
- Strong communication experience
- Strong written documentation skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Mac OS
- 30% Windows 10
- 50% Ticketing
- 50% Project work
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75-95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.