Mid-Level iOS Developer/Entertainment
A large entertainment company here in NYC is looking to hire a Mid-Level iOS Developer to work directly on their enterprise mobile application. This app is specifically in their business news division and this Mid-Level iOS Developer will be working on building out brand new features so the app can continue to reach millions of users daily.
This Mid-Level iOS Developer will be working on a team of 5 and be one of two iOS Developers. Ideally, you’ll have experience with both Swift and Objective-C as well as XCode and Unit Testing. This is the perfect chance to work on a smaller, agile team while having the financial stability of a larger organization. This Mid-Level iOS Developer will be required to go to their Englewood Cliffs, NJ office every once in a while - they will provide transportation from the city.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of iOS Development experience
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with XCode and Unit Testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern frameworks like MVVM and Unit Testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on hands-on feature development, but fixing and all related activities
- Doing product planning and roadmap activities
- Technical research and development to further improve the iOS app
- 75% Swift
- 25% Objective-C
- 100% Hands-on Development
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.