Application Developer (C#, .NET)
The products in this suite are utilized by political organizations and politicians to maximize efficiency while campaigning. This involves pulling information on demographics, national polls, sentiment analysis, volunteer organizations, all things campaign related. The tools are a powerful means to organize and manage campaign operations with limited resources. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, technology-oriented product company in a small efficient team environment, using the most up to date technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Product implementation of Microsoft .NET Core
- Passion for Politics
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% ASP.Net MVC
- 50% C#
- 30% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 100% Support the Republican Party
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000 k/yr
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.