Senior Frontend Engineer
This name brand company provides a platform that allows artists, musicians and other creative individuals to get paid for the work that they do. This platform gives these people the tools needed to create the necessary relationships to see income for doing what they love to do.
They are looking to hire a Web Developer to assist in a major website overhaul. Ideally this person will have experience building slick-looking sites online and have had exposure to different CMS’s in the past.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong portfolio to show previously built websites
- Experience working hands-on with different CMS’s in the past
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Experience working on a full overhaul of existing website
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% React Components
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour
- Contract Duration: 3 Months, possibility of conversion to full time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.