.NET Developer / C# / Angular / Azure
Looking to become a true senior developer? My client is looking for an experience developer to join their team downtown. A software first company, they create a suite of products focused on simplifying the back of the house accounting. The senior developer will be instrumental in setting technical direction with the team lead and assist in mentoring junior developers on the team.
Projects currently include modernizing existing applications and developing a new application revolving around group billing. The current tech stack includes but is not limited to ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, WebAPI, RESTful Services, Angular 2 and up, SQL, and Azure. They have a modern office space downtown Chicago and easy walking distance from the Metra and CTA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years ASP.NET development experience using MVC and/or WebAPI.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coding with Angular.js a plus and Angular 2+ a huge plus
- Experience working with Azure and the tools with in it (Service Fabric/Blob/Containers etc.)
- Experience building and consuming API’s
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing new applications for current clients
- Modernize existing applications to latest tech stack
- Recommend, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Participate in expansion of tech-stack and development strategy
- Mentor junior developers
Competitive Salary: Up to $105 - 115K/year, DOE
Bonus: 6-12% related to profitability and sales goals.
You will receive the following benefits:
- No-Cost Individual Health+Dental Insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- Paid personal, holiday, and sick days
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- A couple of tap kegs in the office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.