Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
Mobile game development startup. They received a round of $145M in funding this past January, and their platform has over 10 million active users a day!
Prior game development experience is a HUGE preference and the majority of the work will be on the server-side in Python on AWS. Must be in the Bay Area and able to start quickly.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in CS, CE, or similar experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Python, Java, or other backend language
Desired Skills & Experience
- Has experience in mobile gaming, video game industry.
- Has experience with real-time multiplayer features and their networking requirements.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% BE
- 100 % Hands-on
- Takes ownership of features/bugs/issues from conception to run in production.
- Collaborating with all of the game teams including client engineers, game designers, support, and analytics.
- Competitive Salary: 110K-170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- Dog Friendly
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.