Senior DevOps Engineer
An impressive healthcare company that partners with healthcare plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. They optimize care and outcomes but also increase patient satisfaction.
With all this growth going on, there is no stopping us! If you want to join this ship than jump on now! Strong candidates will have experience in Java and Docker.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps Position and 5+ years in software development and/or release engineering
- Knowledge of all and mastery of many of the following product/technologies:
- Solid exposure to DevOps tools (eg. Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Proven background using source code control tools (BitBucket / Git)
- Exposure to Atlassian suite of products (JIRA/Bamboo/BitBucket)
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Experience working both independently, and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience packaging/ releasing Java (Spring, Spring Boot) applications
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- Create an environment of continuous integration and delivery with early error detection during development and thrives on quality.
- Develop and maintain a continuous and on-demand automated software build and release process on Windows and CentOS Linux.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive and deploy improvement initiatives
- Partners with Technical leadership to set and maintain architecture and deployment technical standards to enable DevOps practices.
- Troubleshoot follow-through issues and actions and drive them to completion in a timely fashion
- Provide system administration for tools, such as: Jenkins, Octopus, and OneLogin, Atlassian Bamboo
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more