Intermediate .NET Developer in Mississauga
A Transportation logistics company in Mississauga is looking to add an intermediate .net developer to their already experience team. Besides maintaining and support the existing application, your main role with be to perform system modifications on the custom-designed freight processing application and implement them to maximize efficiency and customer service. The successful candidate will be well versed in Visual Basic .Net, C# and strong knowledge of SQL. The salary for this specific role can go upwards of 80K depending on the work experience and technical skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of C#, Visual Basic.Net
- Solid Experience with VB Script, ASP.Net, .Net framework, Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 & higher
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Crystal Reports
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards
- Experience with the Transportation/Logistics industry
- EDI knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .NET/C#
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.