Does the idea of working solely in the crypto currency space excite you? A Chicago-based company working to empower the consumer and reorganize the banking industry is seeking an experienced developer to take point on building the frontend. The broad scale of financial restructuring allows for a unique remote work culture, and heavy emphasis on work-life balance. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of professional engineering experience and advanced understanding of APIs, REST, HTTP, and JSON.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years working in software development
- Comfort writing unit and integration tests
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good eye for detail
- Prior crypto currency experience
- Ability to create animations and knowledge of UI design
- Knowledge of APIs, REST, HTTP, and JSON
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.