Senior DevOps Engineer
A stealth tech startup is looking to hire its first DevOps Engineer. This individual would have the opportunity to work on exciting projects utilizing new technologies. This DevOps Engineer would own all things DevOps from AWS deployments to streamlining CI/CD. Eventually, this person would have the ability to build out a team around themselves.
This individual can realize and understand what tools are needed for various projects. One of the most urgent projects is to manage AWS deployments for each individual client. A strong candidate will be someone who works well on teams, and wants to grow their technical toolkit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of running infrastructure in AWS
- Building AWS instances from scratch
- Scripting/coding in Python
- Knowledge of configuration management
- Docker production experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Consul & Packer)
- Production experience with Kubernetes
- Background or knowledge of security
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% AWS
- 20% Containerization
- 10% Continuous Integration
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $195,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Monthly Social Events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.