An exciting startup in the John Wayne area of Orange County is looking for an experienced full-stack PHP Developer to join their tight-knit team. As a company, they build a marketing and engagement platform used by hundreds of organizations around the county. They have been in the marketing services industry for many years and have pivoted toward a true technology as the digital age of marketing and advertising has dictated.
You will enjoy plenty of flexibility in this role, including the opportunity to suggest and implement new technologies. If you are looking to take ownership over these new development initiatives, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience building web applications, not just websites
- Server side programming in PHP
- Data layer work in MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience in a modern / enterprise PHP framework like Laravel (most preferred), CakePHP, Yii, or similar
- Other client side tools like HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Driven personality and mindset
- Great communication
- Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a TDD environment and working with testing tools like PHPSpec, PHPUnit, etc.
- Competency with web service integrations in REST/SOAP and ability to integrate 3rd party APIs
- LAMP server administration
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical field
- An active Github, portfolio, or other code repository
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Client side
- 50% Server side
- 100% Hands-on coding and architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to 45$/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months with conversion potential
You will receive the following benefits while on contract:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible and close-knit working environment
You will receive the following benefits if converted to a perm employee:
- Medical insurance with multiple options - HMO and PPO
- Supplemental insurance vision, dental, life, A&D, etc.
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Maternity / paternity leave
- Casual and flexible working environment
- Bonus plan
- Equity / stock purchase
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.