Technical Business Analyst
A company headquartered in Rockville, Maryland is looking to bring on a Technical Business Analyst. This person will be working closely with software development teams building machine learning and artificial intelligence platforms. Experience working with large data sets, specifically in the financial space would be very useful. Must be a strong communicator and willing to learn.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. You'll be eligible to enroll in full benefits while on contract and you'd be eligible for company benefits once you're converted full-time.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience working as a Technical Business Analyst or similar role
- Ability to understand both business and technical requirements
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Bachelors degree; preferred: Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Text Link
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating closely with software development team
- Partnering with Product Manager
- Discussing and executing requirements
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.