Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer – Green Technology - C#, Angular2+, API, SQL, Cloud
An Irvine based software company that creates a cloud-based software and services for smart building automation and iOT gateways is looking for a senior level software engineer with a strong background in Full-stack development and architecture. The software allows tenants and real estate managers to access and control iOT, HVAC and lighting systems, providing data for Enterprise Energy Management Services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years hands-on commercial software development experience required
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming C#.Net
- Experience with relational database design, analysis and implementation (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.); DBA skills a plus
- Quality minded -- experience with unit testing, supporting QA automation and CI environments a plus
- Thrive in a fast paced dynamic work environment with high degree of tolerance for change, we are growing commercial software company, we enjoy it and have fun but sometimes project priorities can change.
- Enjoy working with smart people and learning what you don’t know, we have an amazingly talented team and would love to have you join us!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with large databases and big data technologies like Elastic search, Hadoop etc.
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Experience working with service orientated architectures
- Experience developing in cloud environments (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of secure design, architecture and development best practices
- Energy background, Utilities industry knowledge, building control or building automation systems, IOT all a major plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50%+ C# and Web Services
- 25% Backend-Database
- 75% Hands on
- 10% Architecture or design aspects
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.