Senior or Lead UI/UX Designer - Web / Adobe / Product
Our client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their software development team on a contract or contract to hire basis. The successful candidate will have a strong leadership role in all aspects of translating high level business goals into implementable designs. You will work collaboratively with the business and clinical leader to develop UX/UI concepts, you will work with sales and others to validate these concepts with hospital end users, and once a final design is selected you will further be responsible for creating detailed specifications and digital assets required for implementation by the software team. This position requires a passionate, creative, and motivated individual who believes in our mission of positively impacting patient lives.
Driven by a passion to help patients, their CardioCare program combines their clinical consulting expertise with an innovative cloud-based platform to facilitate in the identification, referral, and care pathway management of patients with structural heart disease. With the CardioCare program, their commitment is to help hospitals improve quality by reducing variability in echocardiography and ensure effective communication between care settings to ensure patients access to care
Required Skills & Experience
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to communicate in a highly collaborative team environment consisting of technical (engineers/developers) and non-technical personnel (project managers/business leaders/clinical personnel)
- Expertise in modern UX design tools, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
- A ferocious problem-solver that is not just designing simply to fulfill design requirements, but rather to build a better solution – a better layout, a better call-to-action – and cannot turn it off until the optimal solution has been provided.
- Ability to turn designs into detailed documented requirements.
- Intellectually curious and creative thinker
- MUST provide a link to a portfolio showcasing rich UX/UI case studies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in Healthcare systems or healthcare products
- Ability to lead from the front as both and engineer as well as a hands-on Designer
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Adobe
- 25% Design Products
- 70% Hands On
- 15% Face to Face interaction with leadership
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55-70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months and eventual hiring
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.