Senior Python/Data Engineer
This Palo Alto startup is creating a platform that is fixing the attention economy by improving the ecosystem for consumers, content creators, and advertisers. This platform combats vital content from getting lost amongst clickbait, fake news, and invasive ad tech. They provide creators with the economic incentive to deliver quality content by streamlining the attention economy and cutting out the middleman, allowing creators to receive the max profit.
This Build Team is looking for backend software engineer who is willing to join a dynamic, diverse, and dedicated group of peers to design our products, test our technologies, and engineer our creative solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- 6-7 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Excellent understanding of microservices and distributed system design.
- Expertise in Python programming languages is must
- Strong experience working with REST API’s and backend frameworks like Django
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in adtech or fintech start-ups
- Experience with Agile, specifically Scrum, methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.