Senior F/S C# Developer w/ Exciting New FinTech Start Up!
A new FinTech start up using C# ASP.NET, in the financial district Downtown Toronto seeks a senior full stack C# developer to join the team, and eventually move into a lead position. Responsibilities involve full life-cycle software product development, as well as consulting for clients. On a day to day, this full stack developer will be using .NET Core, Angular 2, Web Apis (Rest), and SQL. This role has a flexible base salary based on experience and technological strengths and can pay up to $110,000 with a bonus package as well.
The products this company makes is used to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services. They serve clients across North America with products in online banking, crypto currency, and investing services. They are slowly expanding globally as well, so their team is doubling in size. This is an opportunity for a stable, challenging position where you will be a part of R&D and implementing the latest technologies on a day to day.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science or higher, from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience in a full stack, full SDLC role
- Strong OOP with C# and strong demonstrated knowledge of design patterns (such as SOLID)
- Working experience with .NET Core
- Working experience with Angular 2 OR React
- Experience writing and consuming Apis and Web Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Any experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Any experience with Azure or AWS is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% WebServices, Web Apis, RESTful, SQL
- 100% Hands On
- 80% Implementing Code
- 10% R&D
- 10% Architecture & Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefit coverage (up to 100%)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Performance Bonus (individual and company)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.