Full Stack .NET Engineer
A global consulting firm is looking to grow their Toronto team. You will be working on the client’s site in Mississauga with a small team you will lead onsite, as well as some offshore. Your role will involve meeting with the client to gather business requirements, designing the solutions, and delivering the client project with high quality code. Your tech stack will include ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, and SQL on the back end.
In this collaborative role your input will be highly valued, and you will have the opportunity to prepare recommendations for the client. It is also an opportunity to work in a start-up culture, within an established firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years with ASP.NET
- 3+ years with MVC
- 3+ years using Angular or React
- 3+ years with Rest Apis
- 3+ years with SQL2012+
- Clearly ability to communicate with non technical stakeholders– written & oral
- Bachelor or Masters in computer science/comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with angular 4/5/6
- Experience with architecting Microservice architecture
- Experience with architecting robust single page application for high traffic websites
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% R & D for new technologies
- 50% Angular/React front end development
- 40% Middle Tier/C#/SQL database development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.