Blue Bell / Senior Manager of Quality Assurance / Automation
An industry leader in cloud-based Electronic Content Management (ECM) solutions specifically designed for Life Sciences is looking for a Senior Manager of Quality Assurance to join their team. In this role, you will provide the business strategy, process and metrics for the implementation and maintenance of an automated framework. You will partner with the Director of Technology to achieve an environment run in Agile and utilizing test driven development strategies.
This company offers the unique opportunity for you to be able to identify inefficiencies within the department and then provide solutions to eliminate or reduce these inefficiencies in process and product. There is tremendous opportunity for growth as the products you will be testing are revenue drivers for their clients and they are anticipating continued growth and success for the years to come.
If you want to play an intricate role in the success of a growing, international company then this is the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building automated frameworks from scratch.
- Experience in building a business strategy/case for automation testing.
- Experience in a leadership position and working in an agile environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to balance both the business needs while protecting and prioritizing your team’s time.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% QA Automation Implementation and management
- 80% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule with the option to work remote as necessary.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.