Senior PHP Engineer/Laravel
A massive travel company in the Horsham area is investing heavily in its technology department and hiring multiple back-end and front-end web engineers interested in new project development.
The tech stack is modern OOP PHP with Laravel and Lumen with a microservices architecture, TDD environment, and agile methodology. Perks include great discounts on airfare and hotel stays to use with your generous 3+ weeks of PTO!
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior-level experience developing PHP applications from scratch
- Firm understanding of OOP / OOA principles
- Fulsltack web development experience, including relational database development experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with modern PHP frameworks, laravel / lumen preferred.
- Interest in learning modern JS libraries (Angular, react, vue, etc)
- FLCD experience
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on Development with architecture collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) w/ matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Bonus Structure
- 3+ Weeks total PTO
- Discounts on airfare / hotel stays!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.