A software consulting company located in the Bay area is looking for a Front End Architect to work with one of their largest national clients on execution and implementation of their new platform in Downtown, Chicago. While it would be ideal for this candidate to work onsite full time, you also have the option of working remotely if you have the ability to make it onsite once a week. They are looking for someone with a consulting background who wants to take ownership, drive the technical road map for their product and manage a small group of engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Active technical competency in web development using the React.js framework.
- 4+ years of experience consulting or actively contributing to large scale enterprise websites.
- Knowledge of cloud computing tools within AWS
- Consulting experience
- Computer Science Degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excels in a collaborative environment
- Agile certification is a plus but exposure to working in an Agile environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with “DevOps” tools i.e. CI/CD pipelines
- Server Side knowledge with Node
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End
- 10% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 20% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Flexible hours.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.