Mid Level User Experience Researcher and Strategist
A mid-level User Experience Strategist is needed to manage creative direction for a suite of enterprise offerings. You’ll need work with internal tools that streamline marketing and promotional content. This content is usually used for large brands, who are looking to expand their reach, and frequency to their current crowds.
Any experience with Internal Systems, CRM Models, or Project Management Software is a huge plus for this role. The ideal candidate will have minimally two-three years’ experience as a User Experience Strategist, Researcher, or UX Focused role. You’ll need to work on-site in Echo Park, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Two -Four Years’ Experience as a UX Strategist
- Persona Development- Advanced Level
- Marketing and Advertising Collaboration- Advanced Level
- Knowledge of Internal Tools, CRM’s, and Project Management Life Cycle
- Information Architecture - Advanced Level
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Availability to work on-site five days a week in Echo Park, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in UX Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI)- or equal experience
- Enterprise Experience Welcomed
- Background in Enterprise Logistics and Manufacturing Desired
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% User Experience Strategy
- 75% Hands-On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Great work/life balance, and work-space
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.