Mobile Engineer/ Android Developer
A Mid-Senior Android Engineer is needed to work on a cross-functional team made of iOS Engineers, Android Developers, and React Native Engineers. You’ll work extensively in Java and Kotlin, and a main focus of yours will be working on a suite of inter-related applications that make things run smoothly. Two of the main applications are consumer-facing, and one is for internal employees.
For this role, the right candidate will possess three plus years’ experience, with the ideal number being closer to five years in the field of Android Engineering. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Three to Six Years’ Experience as an Android or Mobile Engineer
- Java- Advanced Level
- Kotlin- Advanced Level
- Knowledge and experience with SDK Chops
- API Integration - Advanced Level
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Availability to work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science - or equal experience
- Enterprise Experience Welcomed
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development- Android Engineering
- 75% Hands-On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Great work/life balance, and work-space
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.