Senior iOS Developer/ P2P/ $100M+ in Funding
A small team of startup veterans that are actively looking for an experienced iOS Engineer. The company has raised more than $100 million in funding so there is plenty of runway. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop an iOS application that will be a flagship component of the company’s ecosystem. You will be responsible for collaborating on and implementing a stunning user experience designed by some of the top User Experience designers in the industry.
The company already has successful products on the market and more in the production pipeline. At the moment, the focus has been on the ability to share photos and videos, but at it’s core, the company is really about creating a personal cloud storage platform that can be used in conjunction with a variety of devices and for various applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS application development experience with multiple apps deployed to the Google Play Store
- Mastery of the Swift and Obj-c as well
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, concurrency, memory management, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Bluetooth or P2P networking is a plus
- Experience with multimedia is a plus
- Competitive Salary up to $190K
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.