Interested in IoT, working on large data sets, and taking ownership over the work you’re doing? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. A well-known software company in Chicago is looking to hire on some tech savvy engineers to help them add new features and functionalities to their innovative software solutions. As a senior engineer on the team, you will get to work on our incubation team where we are constantly designing new AI tools for the organization and you'll get exposure to various computer vision and analytics tools as well. The ideal candidate is someone who feels very comfortable performing distributed programming and is someone who has worked within a microservices environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Java
- Spring Boot
- REST APIs
- Experience working on the full SDLC
- Experience working on high performance applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Test Driven Development
- Distributed programming with Hadoop or Spark
- Kafka, Akka
- Machine Learning
- Computer vision or image processing exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
What Will You Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive base pay up to $130K/year, DOE
- Annual performance Bonuses
- Stock options
- Work from home options
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with company match
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Casual work environment
- Happy Hours
- Fully stocked kitchen and beer fridge
- New office space in the West Loop
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.