Are you an energetic engineer, excited to continue to grow your technical skills? If so, this company makes a tablet that allows guests to order and pay for their meals without having to wait for a server. Things can be done real-time at the table. This product helps create time efficiency and balance for restaurants, specifically large, popular, chained restaurants.
If you are excited about this product already and are a coding guru in Python, we want to talk to you! This company was one of the first to spear-head this new user-experience in restaurants and is conveniently located in downtown Toronto
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python development (including frameworks such as Flask and SqlAlchemy)
- 2+ years of Amazon Web Service experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience using PostgreSQL database schema design
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for game design
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/ Development
- 100% Backend, Python and Flask
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.