Senior Software Engineer
A software review company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build out their administration tools in Ruby on Rails. The engineer will be creating the reporting and analytics features for clients. The company uses Ruby on Rails with React on the front end.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of development experience
- Ruby on Rails and React
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end
- 50% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship/Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from Home flexibility
- Options for equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.