Contract Senior .NET Developer
One of the Southeast’s leading utility giants based here in Atlanta is looking to add software developers and engineers to its growing development team. The company’s products are used by more than a thousand companies and individuals.
The ideal candidate must have full-stack development experience of enterprise level web applications using C#, ASP.NET, .NETCore, MVC, Angular2+, Web API, SQL, and Azure/AWS. Experience with .NETCore is a must as this team is migrating the application from MVC to .NETCore. The primary application this engineer will work on is used by clients to purchase nuclear power utilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Three or more years of experience with C#, .NETCore, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with front-end languages like Angular 2+
- Experience working with Web API
- Worked with databases like SQL/Oracle
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud environments like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- ORM Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-End Development
- 50% Back-End Development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.