Mid- Level .NET Developer
A global marketing firm is looking for a mid-level .NET Developer to add to its growing development team here in Atlanta. The marketing firm has vast experience in the healthcare and financial domains. They provide and offer a wide scope of services including interactive development, media planning, market research, and analytics solutions to their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Any experience with Content Management Systems
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to see a project from conception to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experiences
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% front-end development
- 50% back-end development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Option to Work from Home
- Flex hours
- Competitive PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.