Mid-Level Android Engineer/ Wellness/ LiveData/ ViewModel
Our client is a post-Series B unicorn startup located in San Francisco. Their mission is to create a product for everyone to promote happier and healthier mental wellness. With more than 1M paying customers the company is scaling fast. The team is hiring for a Senior Android Engineer to own their native Android core platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality code
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing native Android applications
- Experience with modern architectures (MVVM, Rx, etc.)
- Expert Java programming skills
- You have a passion for beautiful designs and interfaces
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of LiveData, ViewModel, etc.
- Experience using Kotlin
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New development
- 20% Maintenance
- 50% Hands-on coding
- 50% Design
- Competitive Salary + meaningful equity
- Generous PTO
- Work/life balance
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fun and energetic work environment
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.