Software Development Engineer in Test
A growing company in Long Beach, CA is urgently seeking a full-time Software Engineer in Test (SDET) to add to their team of engineers, based right downtown in a trendy office space. As part of the test automation group, you will be responsible for rigorous assurance that the core products are running efficiently and effectively at scale. Specifically, they build a product that helps non-profits reach a larger audience of donors by providing online fundraising options, and helps reengage past donors by offering a comprehensive and user friendly CRM tool.
Unlimited PTO, work from home flexibility, catered lunches, beer on tap, and a dog friendly environment only tops the list of the tangible and intangible benefits to working for this major player in the nonprofit space. If you have a strong background in automation testing large-scale applications and an interest in philanthropy, this would be a great fit! This full-time role boasts up to $140k in salary.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience in automation engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an American Accredited University
- Selenium Webdriver for automated Testing
- Java or Python scripting experience
- API testing
- Jenkins or CircleCI
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience testing large-scale server applications written in Java
- Comfort in a fast paced environment or prior startup experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision package (multiple options)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Beer on taps
- Catered lunches on Tuesday (Tacos!)
- Monthly parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.