NodeJS Developer / Streaming Media
A major entertainment firm is building the next iteration of their flagship streaming media platform and hiring a talented node engineer who is comfortable building API's in a microservices environment. Any prior experience in the streaming media space is a huge plus, as is experience working in a TDD environment. This is a long-term contract role with plenty of room for advancement.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full-stack or server-side development using node.js
- Object Oriented programming experience.
- Experience building RESTful API's.
- Experience building microservices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- UI development experience w/ react
- Database experience using MongoDB or similar
- BS in CS or similar field is helpful, but not required!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.