Senior React Architect
You’ll be a valued member of the team, bettering an in-flight application. This is a great opportunity to grab a short term contract between jobs to work with a great company and build awesome projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of React
- Previous experience architecting a project
- Have built a product from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Expertise
- Previous position as team lead
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.