Data Scientist / Data Engineer Hybrid
This leading analytics company is looking for a Hybrid Data Engineer and Data Scientist to come work on building pipelines and deploying models for their core analytics platform. You’d be working end-to-end with multiple teams using Python, Spark, SciKitLearn, GCP, and SQL. Any CPG or marketing Data experience is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with large datasets
- Strong in Python or SAS
- Strong Statistical/Modeling experience
- CS Fundamentals/Ability to Code
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL Experience
- Strong with Spark
- Deep Learning with Tensorflow/Keras/etc.
- 4+ Years of professional experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Data Science/Predictive Analytics
- 50% Data Engineering/Pipelining
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract-To-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Amazing Culture
- Frequent Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.