Senior Product Manager/ Big Data/ Mountain View
A Senior Product Manager is needed for a Big Data Startup. This person would be responsible for their Data Foundation and advancing their ingestion and activation technologies. In addition, you will have endless growth opportunities to lead emerging product areas as they become critical to their enterprise-grade Customer Data Platform (CDP).
The company offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys. They have differentiated technologies to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers, like Subaru, Panasonic, LG and Canon trust them to handle their complexity, scale and security needs.
In this role you will have the chance to define out an entirely new piece of functionality that is essential to the growth of their application & help tackle their core foundational data challenges. Going from crafting a strategy for that product area, scope for an initial release, through launch.
Required Skills & Experience
- Background with 5+ years in Product Management.
- Validated experience with enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products.
- Deep understanding of marketing organization and marketing technology.
- A knack for Machine Learning and predictive capabilities.
- Skilled communicator who is just as appropriate having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high level concepts with customer.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate return on investment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of new & existing critical components within our Customer Data Platform's foundational capabilities.
- Interact with customers and prospects to develop a keen understanding of their problems and requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality.
- Lead complex product decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.