Senior Product Designer/ Foster City
A startup in Foster City is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to join their expanding team. Their main focus is to help companies partner up to offer awesome joint products and services with the ability to engage, manage, & measure at scale. They have $130M in managed funds & $3.1B of influenced pipeline a year. The company is a privately held company backed by Mayfield, & is currently in use by global enterprises including Intel, SAP, CenturyLink, Infosys, & Lenovo.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in human-computer interaction, industrial design, psychology, graphic design, visual design, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of UX design experience with focus on responsive web design.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design- and testing methodologies, usability- and accessibility concerns.
- Proven track record of designing in an agile environment
- Understanding of design requirements, development, verification, risk documentation and validation.
- An online portfolio showcasing examples of own, hands-on design work.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interaction Design - Sketching, concept creation and wire framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes. Creating beautiful mock-ups of visual designs consistent with Bigfoot’s brand standards. Sharing your work to get feedback and iterating your work with continual review.
- Design Specification - Delivering appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
- Best Practice and Design Consistency - Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences.
- Planning – Assisting in planning your own work; executing against deadlines. Finding ways to maximize the efficiency in an agile process.
- Technical Knowledge - Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as prototyping tools such as Zeplin, Invision, proto.io, Principle, etc. Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies. A thorough understanding of data visualization techniques and design tools such as Tableau, etc.
- Teamwork– Working with UX research to build out usability testing sessions and delivering artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions. Collaborating with product owners developers to define the product user experience.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $170K (DOE)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.