Senior Software Developer/ React, Angular, and Node
The ideal candidate will have about 4-8 years of development experience. Any developers with experience in the FinTech industry are encouraged to apply! This is a full-time role paying up to $135k for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.
- 4-8 years of development experience
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong knowledge of React or Angular
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Strong development skills in Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the FinTech Industry is a plus
- Passionate about making an impact
- Experience working on a highly scalable application
- Comfortability working under deadlines
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% React
- 20% Node
- 15% Integration REST or SOAP
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- 25% Client-Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave and PTO w/ holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Convenient location in Midtown, Atlanta
- Walking distance to several shops, restaurants
- Easy access to MARTA train, buses
- Healthy Work/Life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.