Senior Clojure Engineer/Telecommunications/San Francisco
A competitor to Ring Central this company provides a superior service due to their call quality, workflow, and data. This company can sync their data alongside other services and is able to display the combined data in an easily navigable dashboard. Some of their major clients are Square, Princeton Review, KeepTruckin’, Oracle, Science Exchange, Reality Shares, DroneDeploy, and Entello.
They are looking for a strong back end engineer who is interested in learning Clojure. They will provide the training to learn Clojure. This role is completely BE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of software engineer work experience
- Specialization in backend services
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Authorized to work in the United States
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work experience with JVM and in Clojure
- Skilled In Asterik, Kamailio, RTP, SIP
- Proficient in AWS
- DevOps experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Clojure
- 25% AWS
- 50% developing new features across the suite of Truly services
- 50% assessing and fixing production incidents and bugs
- Completive Salary: $180k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with matching plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Weekly Social Events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.