A well-known Non-Profit association in Reston is looking for a Help Desk Technician to support about 500 users in their HQ location. This person will be responsible for re-imaging laptops, troubleshooting network connectivity issues, Active Directory, Outlook/O365, and Windows desktops (08, 10).
This is a 6 month contract position with the possibility of conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Help Desk experience
- Experience with Windows Desktops
- Network connectivity issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- O365 knowledge
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Desktop administration
- 25% Network troubleshooting
- 25% Other responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $25/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, possibility of conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.