Help Desk Support
A leading Ecommerce company is transforming the way they do help desk support, and are looking for help desk support individuals to add to their growing team in San Francisco. This is a full time 40 hour a week contract position. The type of candidate that strive in this role is someone that loves to interact with consumers, and enjoys helping others solve IT issues.
Duties vary day to day, and you will touch a wide breadth of the environment. You will be supporting customers at all levels, which includes the company’s most senior executives. The main task is addressing customers’ technology needs, and resolving them with best practices.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a year or two of experience under their belts looking to grow their skillet. Let us know what your passion is because this team values growing their members and want to collaborate with you on your professional development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of helpdesk or support experience
- Experience troubleshooting over the phone and in person
- Strong communication
- Ability to support both Windows and Mac computers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Customer service experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on Technical Support (Mac & Windows)
- 80% Hands-on Technical Support (First contact at Support Bar)
- 20% Team Collaboration (Deployments, Back Room)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $27.50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 0 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.