My client is a large and established technology company looking to build an engineering team in Boston’s Seaport. This team is modernizing the company’s crucial travel software with cloud technology and microservices. This is an opportunity to work on developing something responsible for the transactions that allow people to book and shop for plane tickets.
Candidates should have solid computer science fundamentals and have a desire to build engineering teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in CS or related field
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of management experience and building engineering teams
- Expertise in Java, C++, or Python
- Understanding of noSQL databases
- Experience with cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, or Openshift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience in travel industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 20% Hands On
- 80% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.